Throughout Aberdeen city you will lead, manage and supervise a high standard of person centred care and support for service users in a range of accommodation settings, including their own homes. You will lead and develop a team and service to promote good outcomes for service users and their carers.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
Professional qualification in Occupational Therapy
Registration with relevant professional body
The post holder needs to be able to demonstrate an understanding or experience of:
The Health and Social Care Sector and the principles of providing care and support
Current relevant legislation and best practice
Assessments, reviews and support planning to ensure person centred outcomes
Leadership, management and supervision
Organisational and Planning Skills
Office procedures including administration and using computer packages
The needs of service users who require care and support; specifically recognising their need for dignity, respect and promotion of independent living
The range of services and resources available in order to improve outcomes for service users.
The post holder is expected to display the following behaviours:
• Quality - Ensure that the services offered are the best they can be.
• Integrity - Respect the dignity and diversity of all of our customers and staff and always uphold people’s rights.
• Service - Communicate with and listen to our customers in order to deliver the highest standard of service.
• Pride - Demonstrate pride when working for Bon Accord Care
• Value - Ensure services delivered give value for money and work efficiently.
• Innovation - Be open to new ideas and at the forefront of innovation in delivering care and enablement services.
To apply, please complete this form and return to the address shown.